Transfer of Credits or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is a process that assesses your competency and determines if you meet the requirements for a unit or units of competency in order to gain recognition towards an internationally recognised qualification.
RPL uses evidence to assess your skills and determine the most appropriate point of entry into our programs, so that you can complete your coaching qualification in a way that is both timely, and ensures you are equipped with those skills that are highly sought after in the marketplace.
You may have developed skills and knowledge that will count towards a qualification if you have undertaken previous study in the same or similar field, or if you have acquired skills through working in the coaching industry.
The RPL process
- Email [email protected] and identify the course and/or units of competency for which you would like to receive RPL. Provide your contact details.
- A conversation will be organised with an assessor to discuss your request.
- You will be required to provide details of the course/s previously completed, learning outcomes for that course, certificate of completion, evidence of assessments undertaken. You may be asked to showcase your skills and/or share your experience of previous study.
- Your documentary evidence will be assessed against all units of competency/subject requirements for Module 1 and Module 2 of the Global Coaching Institute’s – (GCI) Process-oriented Executive & Systems Coaching program.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your RPL request in writing.
The RPL fee
There is a fee of AU$250 for each RPL application.
At the GCI we will assess all applications on a case-by-case basis for skills recognition via Recognition of Prior Learning. You can connect with us here.