Starting: August 21, 2023
Pricing, Schedule & Registration
Starting: August 7, 2023
Starting: August 21, 2023
Starting: August 14, 2023
Starting: August 7, 2023
- GCI Certified Coach
- Graduates who complete Module 1, 2, 3 (ACTP Accredited program) will be eligible to apply for ACC or PCC Accreditation with the ICF.
Module 101 & Module 102
In a nutshell...
Module 103 Coaching Untapped Potential is a deep dive into the world of Process-Oriented coaching and will truly ignite your personal and professional development as you step into the identity of a professional coach and begin to explore your coaching passions and niche. Comprising 69 hours coach training, this program also attracts 69 CCEs (Continuing Coach Education units).
Building on your knowledge of individual performance and change (Module 1), and insight into organisational systems (Module 2), you will sharpen your systemic lens as your begin to explore the impact of power and rank dynamics within organisations and communities. You will learn to coach with an awareness of social dynamics such as racism and gender inequity, which dramatically impact identity, performance and wellbeing.
Your coaching acuity and agility will be refined through an understanding of signals – conscious and unconscious communication cues that indicate precise and powerful ways of working with your clients’ emergent potential.
Module 3 incorporates an intensive focus on coaching supervision, dramatically expanding your self-awareness, repertoire of coaching interventions and use of coaching metaskills.
- Build your repertoire of coaching skills and strategies unique to each client.
- Authentically partner with clients as co-creators in the coaching relationship.
- Master interventions at ‘the edge’ – the unseen boundary between practice & potential.
- Learn how social and environmental factors coalesce to impact performance.
- Better support clients in the excitement and tensions attendant to change.
- Track subtle non-verbal and energetic signals in clients (and yourself) for vital insights.
- Address barriers to change, found in double signals, mixed messages & incongruence.
- Coach with awareness of diversity and inclusion, power and rank dynamics.
- Identify your signature presence as a coach – your style and anti-style.
- Explore and draw upon the dynamics within the coaching relationship.
- Lay the foundations for building a successful coaching business.
- Access world-class and in-depth supervision and mentoring for your practice.
DEVELOP A COACHING NICHE & ADOPT BEST PRACTICE IN DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Coach for Diversity
TACKLE ROOT CAUSES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Listen to the conversations that came before you.
Yes—experienced coaches are welcome at GCI, and benefit from the emphasis on process-oriented coaching, which is at the forefront of global coaching. Level 2 and Level 3 are particularly well-suited to experienced coaches.
Our Accreditation Page https://www.globalcoachinginstitute.org/accreditation outlines how our programs prepare you for accreditation with the ICF. To understand the International Coach Federation requirements for accreditation visit: https://coachfederation.org/icf-credential
Yes, you can apply for RPL, details of our Transfer of Credits policy can be found here
No. About 80% of our students complete the full GCI Process Oriented Executive and Systems Coaching Program in one year, while others take time to integrate their learning.
Yes we do offer structured payment plans to make coach training accessible to you.
Our emphasis on supervised coaching practice and individualised feedback, means you will develop refined coaching skills that differentiate you in the marketplace.
Each student comes in with unique aspirations – which we cultivate. Our clients work primarily as organisational, relationship, health and life coaches. They apply their coaching skills in their current or newly negotiated roles, or as independent coaches and consultants. Many launch bespoke coaching businesses on completion of their studies.
We strongly believe in developing you as a powerful instrument of change. Skilled coaches bring high levels of self-awareness, psychological and systemic insight.
Our program pays unique attention to the structural and social power differences influencing the coaching relationship, enabling you to coach diverse clients with sensitivity.
We stand behind each of our students, understanding your aspirations and helping you to discover your own deepest path to personal development and professional success.
You will join a community of students and graduates from around the globe, bringing diverse organisational perspectives and powerful social insights, that literally expand your horizons.
Our graduates are encouraged to form peer coaching relationships, bringing together international business knowledge, social activism and profound cultural wealth.
Our programs build strong coaching communities, Many of our graduates continue to meet in peer learning groups for years to come. Our online resources are a great resource … and of course there are our advanced programs.