GCI 102 comprises 32 hours of ICF accredited coach training including.
- Be introduced to leading edge concepts of human development and change.
- Discover the GCI Coaching Roadmap™, a dynamic framework for identifying clients’ distinct learning and development trajectories and exploring your client’s goals, aspirations and the broader narrative of their lives.
- Learn how to tailor your coaching approach to the unique needs and context of each client, ensuring that your questions and interventions are on the mark.
- Learn to apply the GCI E1ME2RGE3 Model™ of Coaching™, to support clients achieve new insights and establish new ways of engaging with their world.
- Be able to skilfully assist your clients to discover how to explore and navigate new directions and behaviours wanting to emerge in the themselves and their organisations.
- Discover the range of metaskills or feeling attitudes required to successfully coach in an organisational setting.
- Learn how to identify and follow various forms of client feedback – a skill which not only informs your choices as a coach, but ensures congruence and accountability.
- Have new models and tools required to conduct effective coaching conversations in an organisational setting.
- 25 hours of face to face training in a dynamic interactive three-day workshop
- 3 X 1.5 hour teleclasses
- 6 hours of peer group meetings
- Reading, exercises and LinkedIn weekly conversations
Delivered over eight weeks. For information about upcoming GCI 102 courses click here.
Students seeking ICF accreditation will be required to complete an assignment on completion of the module.
Coaching with the E1ME2RGE3 Model™ (GCI101)
An early bird discount applies when enrolling in the first three modules concurrently and paying in advance.