GCI 103 comprises 69 hours of ICF accredited coach training.
- Be introduced to concepts and skills which will dramatically expand the choice of coaching interventions available to you.
- Discover the Edge that unseen boundary between the client’s potential self and their current ways of operating.
- Investigate the ways in which social and environmental factors, attitudes and beliefs coalesce to form Edges, which limit clients’ flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Learn to support coaching clients in the excitement and tensions that come with exploring new possibilities and experimenting with new behaviours.
- Become aware not only of the rational content of the client’s dialogue, what is said – but of the subtler aspects of the client’s communication including para-lingual, non-verbal and energetic signals.
- Learn how to track these signals in the client and yourself, accessing invaluable information and insights that will guide your choices as a coach.
- Learn how to partner with clients as co-creators in the coaching relationship.
- Learn how to identify double signal, mixed messages and incongruence in clients, which may prevent them from achieving their desired outcomes.
- Build your repertoire of coaching skills and strategies, allowing you to apply the E1ME2RGE3 Model of Coaching™ and the GCI Coaching Roadmap™ in a way that is uniquely right for each client.
- Learn to contract with clients in a way that takes account of new information, insights and emerging aspirations.
- Gain insights into how to successfully build your coaching practice.
- Be given in depth supervision and feedback on your coaching skills.
- Undergo a final performance coaching evaluation (for those seeking accreditation).
- 34 hours of face to face training in a dynamic interactive four-day workshop
- 9 hours of face to face training towards the end of the program with the emphasis on ensuring that you meet the required competency of a PCC level ICF credentialed coach
- 9 X 1.5 hour tele-classes
- 8 hours of peer group meetings
- Reading, exercises and LinkedIn weekly conversations
Delivered over 14 weeks. For information about upcoming GCI 103 courses click here.
On completion of GCI 101, 102 and 103 graduates will have completed the coach specific training requirements of the ICF ACTP pathway credential.
Coaching with the E1ME2RGE3 Model™ (GCI 101)
GCI Coaching Roadmap™ (GCI 102)
Must have completed 25 hours of coaching (can include peer coaching)
An early bird discount applies when enrolling in the first three modules concurrently and paying in advance.