Coaching with the E1ME2RGE3 Model™ (GCI 101) comprises 28 hours of ICF accredited coach training.
- Be introduced to the practice and profession of coaching.
- Discover what is unique about the process-oriented coach’s role, as well as what coaching is, and what it is not.
- Learn core coaching skills including visioning, goal setting, deep listening and the use of powerful questions to elicit new insights and possibilities.
- Learn about the ‘Inner Game’ of Coaching.
- Explore the dynamics of the coaching relationship, deepening your capacity to build trust and rapport.
- Learn ways of expanding your awareness, noticing what was previously invisible.
- Learn the art of maintaining coaching presence, qualities many coaches describe as their most important skill.
- Learn how to negotiate coaching contracts with client organisations.
- Be exposed to a range of coaching scenarios to understand the different levels at which a coach may work with individuals and teams depending upon their goals and the intended outcomes of coaching.
- 17 hours of face to face training in a dynamic interactive two-day workshop
- 3 X 1.5 hour teleclasses
- Reading, exercises and LinkedIn weekly conversations
Delivered over 7 weeks. For information about upcoming GCI 101 courses click here.
An early bird discount applies when enrolling in the first three modules concurrently and paying in advance.