The New Year naturally lends itself to thoughts of what you want for the year and possibly years ahead. Without a doubt the person who’s had the most influence on me when it comes to visioning is Robert Fritz. Fritz argues that most people limit themselves when it comes to visioning. They focus on what they […]
About Rho Sandberg
Rho has drawn on her experience as an executive coach, her early career in neurological rehabilitation and cognitive science and her studies of depth psychology, to train over 1600 individuals in organisational and consulting contexts to become coaches.
She takes great pleasure in sharing with coaching students, frameworks and micro-skills that support leaders, managers and employees develop the insight, agility and courage essential to harnessing opportunities and tackling the perennial problems that many avoid.
Entries by Rho Sandberg
The Global Coaching Institute is the realisation of a dream Vicki and I first spoke of lying on a beach in Hawaii when we were first en-route to study with Arnold Mindell, the founder of Process Oriented psychology. Our coaching methodology is based on the work of he and his colleagues. At the time, the […]
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Developing Precision in CoachingMarch 18, 2018 - 9:04 am
- The Coach as an Instrument of ChangeMarch 4, 2018 - 10:24 am
- Coaching with Precision in a Time-Poor WorldFebruary 7, 2018 - 5:51 am
- Courage to Vision The New YearJanuary 16, 2018 - 10:43 am
- Orange Kombi Dreaming: The Journey To Become A CoachDecember 30, 2017 - 12:55 pm